I’m very excited to officially announce that I am expanding my business and doing what I love best, embroidery and appliqué. I’ve always had a passion to be creative and when my husband gifted me my embroidery machine, it seemed as though the clouds parted, and the sun shined brighter. 🙂 I’ve been creating custom embroidered shirts, onesies, towels, aprons and so much more. Check out a few of the shirts and projects I’ve worked on recently.
In the next few weeks, I’ll be updating my site and adding more of the fun things I’ve been creating. I’ve already added most of my designs to the shop section of the website.
You can see most of the designs I have here:
- Amazing Appliqué (Stock designs in appliqué for custom shirts, onesies and even hooded towels.)
- Baby & Kid Phrases (Stock designs for custom shirts and onesies)
- Cute Embroidery (Stock designs of cute embroidery – great for kids, patches, backpacks, etc.)
- Kitchen Stitchen’ (Set of great designs specifically for the kitchen. Perfect for aprons, towels, etc.)
- Modern Embroidery (for us grown folk! 😉 We need to have some fun too!)
- Sewing Embroidery (for the sewists and crafters)
If you have some time, feel free to stop on by and see what goodies I can create. 🙂