As you know, gardening is my jam… well one of my jams. LOL….
Anywho, this year my carrot seeds have kept getting washed away with the rains, so I decided to get creative and make my own carrot seed tape so that they stay in place and can grow securely.
Check out the pictorial I made, it’s so easy with the final result being a lush bed of carrot tops! <3
- 2-ply Toilet Paper
- Prepared Gardening Container or Bed
- Split apart 2-ply toilet paper.
- Set 1st layer of sheets in prepared garden area.
- Scatter seeds.
- Lay 2nd layer of atop seeds.
- Cover with light layer of soil. Water your seeds.